Study Abroad (Direct-enrollment) Program for International Students

students images

students images

For those students from international universities that have no exchange agreement with Sogang University or from partner universities that do not come through the exchange student program and wish to take some courses, can study at Sogang for one or two semesters (maximum of 1 year). And it would be permitted to the extent that this does not hinder the study of the students at Sogang.

Study Abroad (Direct-enrollment) students should have completed at least 2 semesters at their home university (must be four year university) and must meet the same qualifications as the students at Sogang University.

- Admissions of Study Abroad (Direct-enrollment) students are highly depended upon their submitted documents.

- Study Abroad (Direct-enrollment) students should register during the registration period each semester.

- Study Abroad (Direct-enrollment) students may take up to 15 credit hours for Spring/Fall Semester (up to 6 credits for Summer/Winter Semester).

- The tuition for visiting students will be separately determined upon their major.
Office of International Affairs